How to use Paytm without internet
Paytm has become a sort of phenomena after Government Of India move to demonetize the Rs.500 and Rs.1000. In all these Cash Crunch in the country. Paytm has emerged as the Savior for day to day transaction. A few days ago I went to a small daily needs store and I was surprise to see that the store person accepting Paytm payment and has put Paytm QR code in the shop for receiving payment.
Paytm has released a statement that they are not going to charge for Bank transfer transaction till 31st December, 2016.
The fact that Paytm is growing at a rapid pace is to receive and send money you don’t need to carry Cash all the time or have a EDC machine which is popularly known as Card Swipe Machine which require to be connected to internet and is bulky to carry with you.
These days I don’t have to worry about forgetting my wallet at home because Paytm payment is accepted almost in all store in my city. Even it is not a metro city or Big city. My city has seen great adoption of paytm.
Paytm Cashback is alone a different I have been regularly eating at KFC and Domino’s and paying with Paytm gives 10-20% cashback. So, even I have cash on hand I prefer paying with paytm to get cashback when I visit these stores.
We can’t move from being Cash economy to Cashless economy at once. Cashless transaction with paytm does help to send and receive money only when you have the internet. But what if you don’t have internet connection. It present a serious problem to people who don’t have internet connection to send and receive money in paytm wallet.
And this where paytm has made itself stand against its competitors like mobikwik and freecharge by offering customers and merchants the option of accepting money without internet connection. So, How you can send and receive money in paytm without Internet connection.
How to use Paytm without Internet connection?
- Call 1800-1800-1234 from your registered paytm number.
- It will tell you that you haven’t set your 4-Digit Pin for your paytm wallet.
- Then the call will get disconnect.
- You will then receive a call from Paytm.
- It will you ask you select language – Hindi or English
- Create your 4 digit Pin
- It is these 4 digit pin you have created just now will be used for authentic your Paytm Transaction without internet. So don’t forget this pin.
- Now you created your secure 4-digit pin. It will ask you to send money or end call.
How to Send Money in Paytm Wallet to others without Internet?
- Dial 1800-1800-1234.
- Dial 1 to pay someone.
- Enter the Mobile Number. To confirm Press 1
- Then Enter the Amount. Again to confirm Press 1
- Enter the 4-digit to approve the transaction.
- That’s it. You have now successfully transaction to other Paytm Wallet Number.