Gone are the days when we use to have single sim smartphone devices. Now everybody wants dual sim smartphone . It is also logical that we want to have 2 whatsapp account in one android devices. But Whatsapp only allows us to use a single number in our whatsapp android app. So, what we are going to do is that we are going to use modified whatsapp android app named OGWhatsApp which we are going to install alongside with official Whatsapp.
Using OGWhatsApp you will be able to run a secondary whatsapp account in your Android device. You can continue to use the official Whatsapp in you have all your friends and family. With OGWhatsapp you can create a secondary Whatsapp account in which you want to keep your account private from your family. Whatever your reasons may be we are going to show you How to use another whatsapp account in your android device.
As OGWhatsapp is a modded version of official Whatsapp android app. You can see in the below image that the developer of the OGWhatsapp has tweaked some of the settings in the app which the developer has dubbed it as OG MODS
How to run 2 Android device using OGWhatsapp
- You need to open whatsapp
- In the main chats screen, tap the three dots in the bottom right hand corner.
- Tap settings > chat settings.
- Tap backup.
- Now leave WhatsApp and delete the temporary WhatsApp files. On your Android device’s menu go to Settings > Applications and find WhatsApp.
- Inside, click on the Clear Data button.
- After that you need to go your file explorer app
- Locate Whatsapp folder and rename it to OGWhatsapp
- After that you need to install OGWhatsapp
- Use the same number you used in the Whatsapp to verify it in OGWhatsapp to use your current whatsapp account.
- After that you have verified your number in OGwhatsapp
- Open whatsapp
- In it enter the secondary number you want to create your whatsapp account
- Verify it
That’s it. Now you have two whatsapp account running on your android devices separately one on official whatsapp and another on OGWhatsapp