Most of us know about OLA Cabs and have used one of its free rides as their promotional campaign. Now from the people who brought Ola Cabs is introducing a new mobile payment app OLA MONEY.
OLA Money is a new mobile wallet app from which you can recharge and pay bills. You can transfer money from one OLA money account to another. It is just like Paytm wallet and Mobikwik Wallet. Like other mobile wallets you can use Ola money to shop at various online stores.
Ola Money as their promotional campaign is giving away cashback upto Rs.300 on your 1st recharge.
How to get Rs.300 cashback on Ola Money for new users?
Before we get into the part of How to get Rs.300 cashback on Ola Money. Let me tell it’s a 100% cashback offer run by Ola money. If you recharge your mobile for the first time from Ola Money. You would get 100% cashback of the amount you recharged your mobile with. But to be eligible for the 100% Ola money cashback you have to recharge your mobile with Amount between Rs.100 to Rs.300.
- Install Ola Money – Android
- Register or Login to your Ola account. Remember not to use the Ola account from which you have already recharged once from Ola money.
- Add money from Rs.100-Rs.300.
- Recharge your mobile with amount between Rs.100 – Rs.300.
- Use Ola Money Code – OLAPP
- Complete your transaction by paying through debit/credit card.
- That’s it. You have got the cashback of the amount you recharged your mobile number with.
Terms & Condition to get 100% cashback on Ola Money.
- Offer valid on Ola Money app. For the 1st recharge only.
- Not applicable on recharges made from the OLA app
- Minimum recharge amount should be Rs.100.
- Maximum cashback limit is Rs.300
- The offer is valid till November 30th.