Want to get your hands onto the final version of “Windows8 Enterprise” for free then you are looking at the right place. In this article we are giving step-by-step tutorial how you can get your very own Windows 8 Enterprise for free from Microsoft for 90-days evaluation trial.You might be using the old Windows like Windows XP, Windows Vista , Windows 7 and Windows 8 Pro with many different version or may even be using the crack build of Windows 8 and might also be suffering from problems like Windows 8 Personalise not unlocking/ not working and not able to change the screen resolution in Windows 8 or the metro interface of Internet Explorer gone. And the temporary solution of all your problems is Official Windows 8 Enterprise from Microsoft. Though this is trial version but it is really helpful to those who wants to have a taste of ultimate version of Windows 8.
Before heading to the tutorial let me enlighten you with few conditions about the working of windows8 enterprise 90-days evaluation.
- 1 GHz processor or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit or 2 GB RAM for 64-bit
- At least have 16 GB space for installing it in 32-bit
- At least have 20 GB space for installing it in 64-bit
- Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
If your thinking of installing in Tablet or Touch enable Desktop or Laptop
You need a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels for running windows store and 1366 x 768 pixels for snapping apps.
How to download Windows 8 Enterprise from Microsoft
- Login to your Hotmail account, if you don’t have create one
- Go to Technet site
- And click on the same image as shown below
- Then you would be taken into the next where you will be asked to Download the 32-bit (x86) version or Download the 64-bit (x64) version
- After Clicking on the Get Started Button you will be taken to a page where you have to fill personal information, then click on continue
- After clicking on the Continue button you’re downloading of Windows8 enterprise will start downloading.
FAQs related to Windows 8 Enterprise evaluation Trial
- It comes with built-in key so, there is need to enter one. However you would be asked to activated once your trial period gets over.
- Once the evaluation period expires, your computer will shut down every hour.
- If you are thinking of using it as your primary OS make sure to back up your old files