[Official] Download Windows8 Enterprise for free from microsoft
Want to get your hands onto the final version of “Windows8 Enterprise” for free then you are looking at the right place. In this article we are giving step-by-step tutorial how you can get your very own Windows 8 Enterprise for free from Microsoft for 90-days evaluation trial.You might be using the old Windows like Windows XP, Windows Vista , Windows 7 and Windows 8 Pro with many different version or may even be using the crack build of Windows 8 and might also be suffering from problems like Windows 8 Personalise not unlocking/ not working and not able to change the screen resolution in Windows 8 or the metro interface of Internet Explorer gone. And the temporary solution of all your problems is Official Windows 8 Enterprise from Microsoft. Though this is trial version but it is really helpful to those who wants to have a taste of ultimate version of Windows 8.
Before heading to the tutorial let me enlighten you with few conditions about the working of windows8 enterprise 90-days evaluation.
- 1 GHz processor or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit or 2 GB RAM for 64-bit
- At least have 16 GB space for installing it in 32-bit
- At least have 20 GB space for installing it in 64-bit
- Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
If your thinking of installing in Tablet or Touch enable Desktop or Laptop
You need a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels for running windows store and 1366 x 768 pixels for snapping apps.
How to download Windows 8 Enterprise from Microsoft
- Login to your Hotmail account, if you don’t have create one
- Go to Technet site
- And click on the same image as shown below
- Then you would be taken into the next where you will be asked to Download the 32-bit (x86) version or Download the 64-bit (x64) version
- After Clicking on the Get Started Button you will be taken to a page where you have to fill personal information, then click on continue
- After clicking on the Continue button you’re downloading of Windows8 enterprise will start downloading.
FAQs related to Windows 8 Enterprise evaluation Trial
- It comes with built-in key so, there is need to enter one. However you would be asked to activated once your trial period gets over.
- Once the evaluation period expires, your computer will shut down every hour.
- If you are thinking of using it as your primary OS make sure to back up your old files