LG Mobile globally launched LG V30 its flagship smartphone on 31st August at IFA 2017. But after 6 months of waiting there was no sign of its market launch in India.
LG V30 was the second the LG’s 2nd Bezel-less smartphone after LG G6. LG G6 received lot of heat from the customers and critics because of using a year old Snapdragon 821 SoC [System on Chip]. Though it was lauded for being the first to introduce the bezel-less screen smartphone to the customers.
Because of LG G6 being powered by a year old processor many people refrain from buying and waited for Oneplus 5 and Samsung Galaxy S8 which is powered by Qualcomm latest Snapdragron 835 SOC.
LG V30 comes an answer to those who were looking for an LG phone powered by Snapdragon 835 chipset.
After 4 months of its initial launch LG V30 will finally come into the Indian Market with an enhanced version of LG V30 as LG V30+ on December 13, 2017 at an event in New Delhi.
Specification of LG V30+
- Fullvision OLED 18:9 aspect ratio Quad-HD+ [2880×1440 pixels]
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC at 2.35GHz
- Front Camera – 5MP
- Rear Camera – 16MP with f/1.6 and 13MP with f/1.9 and 120 degree wide angle lens with Hybrid auto focus, OIS and EIS
- IP68 certified dust and water resistance
- HDR10 supported
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- HiFi Quad-DAC [ Digital to Analog Converter]