Food Corporation of India popularly known as FCI is recruiting Watchman [Cat. IV] under PwD quota. The News for the FCI recruitment for 8 Vacant Watchman post was post an Advertisement in Employment News on 14th May, 2016.
FCI Watchman Recruitment 2016 Online Application
FCI has extended the date to fill the Online application for Watchman recruitment. The job is based in New Delhi. The initial last day for the online application was 3rd June,2016 which was later extended to 6th June,16.
Important dates for Watchmen FCI Recruitment
- Online Application start Date – 5th May,16
- Last Day for Online Application – 6th June,16
- Date of Uploading Admit Card – 12th July,2016
- Date of Examination – 19th July,2016
Eligibility Criteria & Important details for Watchman Post
- Qualification : Candidate should have completed their 8th Class from government recognized school.
- Age Limit – 18-35 years for General Category. Some relaxation is given for reserved candidates under govt. norms.
- Pay Scale – Rs.8,100 – Rs.18,700
- Mode – Online application
- Examination Medium– Exam held will be a written test.
- Selection Procedure – Selection of candidate will be pure on the basis of performance on written exam.
How to apply for FCI Watchman post online?
- Goto http://www.fcijobportalwz.com/
- Click on Click Here to Register/Login – http://www.fcijobportalwz.com/FCI/
- Candidate should read the terms and conditions of the disclaimer before applying .