Install windows 10 mobile insider preview build 10572
Microsoft on 20th October,2015 announced that Windows 10 Mobile Insider preview build 10572 which will be available to everyone who are already registered on Windows 10 insider program and want to try the latest features of Windows 10 mobile by upgrading their HTC One, HTC 8X phones and all Microsoft & Nokia branded Lumia phones running Windows Phone 8 or Windows Phone 8.1 .
How to register in Windows 10 Mobile Insider Program?
- Register yourself for the New Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview – https://insider.windows.com
- You need to use your Microsoft email address [outlook, live, Hotmail] to sign in.
- Then you will be asked to Accept the terms & conditions.
- Next you will be asked to select your area of interest.
- Simply mark tick on Developing Windows apps for PCs, tablets, and phones.
- Click submit.
- That’s it. You are registered for the Windows 10 Insider/Developer preview program.
How to upgrade from Windows phone 8/8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile insider preview build 10572
- Download Windows Insider from Windows App Store – www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/windows-insider/9wzdncrfjbhk
- After it is installed in your phone running windows 8 or newer.
- Open the app. Sign-in with your Microsoft account.
- It will then greet you with a welcome screen to Get Preview Build.
How to upgrade from earlier Windows 10 phone build to 10572 build?
Microsoft does not provide the option to upgrade from earlier windows 10 mobile builds like 10549, 10536 to build 10572. To get 10572 upgrade in your already install windows 10 insider earlier build phone. You have to use Windows Device Recovery Tool or Nokia Software Recovery Tool to reinstall Windows phone 8/8.1 version in your Windows phone.
Things to know before upgrading to Windows 10 mobile Preview Build 10572
- Messaging app does not have support for dual sim.
- Cortana is only available in English [United states].
- If your phone language is different from English. You might see English words as the build has not yet completed all translation of words in other languages.
- Phone App also doesn’t support dual-sim. So, you can say that the windows phone 10 build 10572 support only single sim.
- Accessibility features is not functional and narrator features does not work.
- If you’re using Tethering or Internet sharing. You must turn off internet sharing on your phone before you power off or restart your phone. If you don’t turn off internet sharing when you shutdown your phone. When you power on your phone’s WiFi won’t work.