Previously we wrote about a review about rechargeitnow.com shortcomings and how they can improve the user interface for better customer experiences. Today we going to show “How to recharge online using rechargeitnow” in step by step tutorial.
Before we go talk about “How to recharge mobile via rechargeitnow“. We are going to give an overview about recharge it now services and an introduction about it.
If you want to go skip the introduction part,then click on skip to main content
What are rechargeitnow services?
Rechargeitnow.com is a recharge & bill payment website or rather you would call it as a mobile recharge portal to deliver the option to recharge mobile, dth, data card and pay postpaid mobile bill online.
In addition to that rechargeitnow also offers users to get free recharge/earn free recharge by completing surveys which you will get Rs.150 as free recharge through rechargeitnow. They also reward free recharge for users who download app and perform task that has been given in their “Get free Recharge” page. Apart free talk time, rechargeitnow hardly ever gives rechargeitnow coupons code/promocode.
Download Rechargeitnow app/apk
How to register/login in rechargeitnow?
There are two ways through which you can register an account at rechargeitnow.com
- Sign up through Registration from
- Login using social network account
- Login with facebook
- Login with google
- Login with Yahoo
1. Signup via Registration form
This is the conventional method through which you create an account to almost every other website. Like in Rechargeitnow you have to fill details like First, Middle, Last name, Email address, Mobile numbers, Age and Country. Then Click on Signup.
2. Login with Social Media account
You don’t need to fill all this registration detail form. You can simply create an account on rechargeitnow using Login With facebook/ Google/ Yahoo button.
After you have successfully created an account at rechargeitnow and logged in. We are going to show you a tutorial about “How to recharge online step by step using Rechargeitnow”
How to recharge mobile using rechargeitnow step-by-step guide.
- Login to rechargeitnow.com
You can login using your email address and password or you login with facebook/google/yahoo.
- Next you will be asked to select your mobile operator
- After you have selected the service operator
- Fill up all details related to recharge
- Service type : Mobile/ Mobile Data
- Mobile No.
- Then Click on Continue
- A new page will be opened which asks you to enter
- Select plan type :
- Recharge amount [ ₹ ]
- Redeem recharge coupon
- If you have a rechargeitnow recharge coupon. Redeem it by entering the coupon code in it.
- Select plan type :
- After that click on continue. It will give you a summary of the recharge you are going to pay through online.
- Then Click on Proceed
- Rechargeitnow will automatically add Rs.5 to your pay amount for partner discount coupons.
- If you don’t want to pay for it, Untick it.
- There you will be asked to select payment method
- debit card
- credit card
- PayUMoney (get 1% instant discount)
In this tutorial, we are going to use PayUMoney Payment method to recharge mobile as they offer 1% instant discount to the recharged amount.
- Select PayUMoney as your mode of online payment. It will ask you to select Provider/Bank. You need to select the way, you want to pay the recharge amount which are
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- We are going to select Debit card and then click on continue.
- It will then open an overlay windows which says
- I want to receive all Partner Discount coupons on Rechargeitnow providing benefits of thousands of rupees.
- If you want to receive coupons at Rs.5 Click on Confirm
- If you don’t want coupons code, select Opt-Out.
- After you have selected opt-out as your option. Click on Proceed
- You will be redirected to PayuMoney Payment page
- Here you have to select payment option
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Netbanking It will ask to enter your bank username and password. If you haven’t activated/enabled netbanking with your bank use Debit card as mode for your Payment
- We use Debit card as a medium to pay the recharge amount in PayUMoney payment page. Enter all the details related to debit card
- Card Number
- Card Expiry Date
- CVV Number – CVV number can be found at the back of the debit card which is of 3 digits only
- Save the Card for faster checkouts
- You can either select to save your debit card details to PayUMoney by entering a Label/Name to the save card
- To not, select the save the card option. Simply untick it.
- After you have filled all the details click on make payment.
- You will be redirected to your bank payment page. Here, you have to enter the secure code and click on the pay button to make your payment to rechargeitnow via payumoney using your bank gateway page.
Within a few seconds, You will get a message in your mobile that the desired has been debited from your bank account. Also you will also get a message from your service provider that your have recharged your mobile.
Few points related to mobile recharge online
- Secure code is not your ATM pin.
- If you are using your debit card for the first time. The bank payment page will give you the option to create a 3D secure authentication code. To create a new secure code, you will be asked to enter ATM pin
- Recharge mobile online using PayUMoney gives you a discount of 1% of the total amount.
- PayUMoney also use the option of payment through reward program.
Rechargeitnow supported mobile operator list: Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Aircel, Tata Docomo CDMA, Tata Docomo GSM, Tata Indicom Delhi, Loop Mobile (BPL Mobile), MTNL Trump Mumbai, MTNL Trump Delhi, MTS, Reliance CDMA, Reliance GSM, T24, Uninor, Videocon, Virgin CDMA, Virgin GSM mobile for all circles across India.
You can contact rechargeitnow customer care via email : email@example.com . If you any question related to online recharge, payment through payumoney or using rechargeitnow write us below in the comment section.