Almost every one who uses Google as their default search engine have a Google/Gmail account. And if they happen to have an Android powered smartphone they are bound to have a Google account because without it you cannot download Apps from Google Playstore or enjoy most of Google services.
At the time of creating a Google/Gmail account we for some reasons don’t upload profile picture or don’t bother about it. Since most of us Android smartphone which happen to have Android OS Lollipop 5.0, 5.1 or Marshmallow 6.0. When you scroll down the top navigation bar of Android smartphone you see a small picture icon which shows your Google+/Google/Gmail profile picture if you have added a Google account and put in Sync On mode.
So, for those all who want to know How to add profile picture in Google/Google+/Gmail account. Follow the below tutorial.
Before we get change the profile picture in any of platform like Google, Google+ and Gmail. Any change in any one of the platform profile picture will reflect the same in other Google services platform which uses the profile picture.
How to change/add profile picture in Google+ ?
1. Open plus.google.com/me in your web browser. It will open your Google+ profile.
2. Hover the mouse over the profile picture icon until it says Change Profile Photo.
3. Now Click on the image. The upload a picture window will appear.
4. Select a image from your computer and crop it to make the images as your Google+ profile photo.
How to change Gmail Profile Picture?
1.Open Gmail.com in your browser.
2. Click on the the Gear icon show at the top-right corner.
3. Select Settings.
4. Scroll below in the General Section.
5. From the My Picture section. Click on Change picture. Then Upload a picture of yourself box will appear.
6. Upload a photo from your computer .After it gets uploaded. Drag, Crop and resize the region you want to make your gmail profile picture which will be shown when you chat with your friends in Hangouts and across all Google services.
7. After that Click on apply changes.