[How To] Avoid Fake Online Money Making Website
So, How you can really make money when they are such spam sites ready to fool and loot you. Well there are website which genuinely pays you for your work but in the article we are not going to tell you “How you can Make Money Online ” but rather would tell “How to avoid such spam/fake/fraud money making sites “
How To Identify fake money making websites
- First of all don’t waste your time on such which gives you $100 for just reading a mail or visiting a site because they are spam they will simply throw you with any random mail which is of no use.
- Do not go for websites which asks you to buy a package for so and so money for becoming a member and in return promising you that you will get rich overnight.
- Don’t go for websites which asks you to become a premium member by buying a package of there website so that you can get your payment within 1 days or so.
- If you a have little bit of doubt about a particular website search on Google with the site address and at the end add such keywords like fraud, spam, fake and review. I am giving you an example what should you search on Google. Suppose, I want to know that the particular website take for example – www.example.com is genuine , fraud/spam/fake and a review about it. Then I would search on with keywords like “www.example.com review” you can replace review with fraud/spam/fake/genuine.
- Use common sense, websites to prove their authentitcity add payment proof pictures on their website. Suppose if a website has an upper limit like in a day through the website you can only 10 cents or Rs 5 in a day then in payment proof section they have given that a man/woman has joined the site a week ago and got payout of $50 or Rs.2500 you see that through the website in a day you can only make 10 cents or Rs 5. So, for 7 days it should be 70 cents or Rs 35 which is no way nearer to $50.
In the end it’s always up to you whether to fall into the trap of such false money-making online websites