Google+ Comments ready to takedown facebook comments for good
How to implement Google+ comments on Blogger
- Goto your Blogger Dashboard
- Then click Google+ tab, then you would be taken where you would be asked to “Use Google+ Comments on this blog ” just mark on it.
- To make Google+ commenting system perfectly working for your blogger blog you need to upgrade your blogger profile to Google+ profile or if you already have upgraded to Google+ profile then make sure your blogger blog link is added to your Google+ about page in contributor section.
How Google+ commenting system is different from facebook comments for websites
- Google+ gives you the option to comment publicly or privately to your Google+ circles.
- Your blog post link shared on Google+ when gets comments on it will also be shown on your original post in your website.
- Older comments will not be removed even after implementing Google+ comments. They will continue to appear in the Google+ comments widget.
Note: If you are considering moving from blogspot domain to custom domain then you should active Google+ comments after you have moved to custom domain otherwise you’ll lose all your comments if you change your blog web address/link.