Earn Free recharge and Paytm Money using Liveincome
These days, a lot of free recharge sites and apps are popping up. After India went through a phase of demonetization, Some apps and sites have also added the option to withdraw money into Paytm wallet if they haven’t had it already.
One such website is LiveIncome.in . A quick Whois search reveals that the website domain name was registered on 2nd February, 2017. Though the website appears be fairly new. Our one reader shared with us that the website really transfer Rs.200 in your paytm which is obviously the minimum withdrawal limit to paytm.
In Liveincome.in you can withdraw your earning via 3 methods
- Paytm wallet
- Bank Transfer ( They have written that they do bank transfer. But in the redeem section, we were only able to find paytm withdrawal and Recharge option.)
For withdrawing money into your paytm wallet you must have earned Rs.200 in your Liveincome account. And for recharging your mobile you need to have atleast Rs.10 in your Liveincome account.
How to earn money using Liveincome.in ?
There are 2 ways you can earn money using Liveincome.in.
- Daily login
- Refer your friends
- Complete offers.
For everyday login in liveincome you get Re.1 credited into your account. For every friend you refer to Liveincome. You earn Rs.3.
Finally, the tasks you have to do to earn money is to complete all the offers given everyday. It could be to register on a particular site, fill all your details and complete the verification to get money credited in your liveincome account. For example here are the tasks of today in the offer page given below.
Do remember that for completing a particular task. Money that is shown in the offer page gets divided in paytm balance and Recharge balance. Liveincome is running a promotion in which new user gets Rs.50 Paytm balance in their Liveincome account.
How to get Rs.50 Paytm balance in Liveincome account?
Before, we show you “How to get Rs.50 Paytm money from Liveincome”. Remember that the minimum withdrawal limit for paytm is Rs.200.
- Goto Liveincome.in
- Fill all your details like name, mobile no., email address
- Verify your email. There is no mobile verification needed for liveincome.
- After you have successfully created your liveincome account.
- You can see in the home section that Rs.50 paytm balance has been credited in your liveincome account. Now you need Rs.150 more to withdraw that money into your paytm wallet.