Airtel 2015 new FrontQuery trick
So, here we are back again with a new way through almost all users can enjoy free GPRS and 3G in your Airtel mobile across all over India.
Things need to use Airtel front query?
You need to have the following software downloaded and installed in your android, Java and symbian based smartphone.
- Modded Opera Mini
- UCweb Browser Handler/modded app
You need to have patient when using this front query trick. Sometime few paise get deduct for establishing the connection . For that I would recommend you to recharge your Airtel Mobile with a small 3G or 2G internet pack.
How to use Airtel Free 3G and Gprs in your mobile
- First all you need to have modded opera mini or UCweb Browser handler
- If you already don’t have handler or modded software for your JAVA, symbian or Android Phones you can download it from the internet by googling like “Opera mini handler for Java”
- Use Mobile Office as default APN or create new access point name [APN] with airtelgprs.com
- Open modded Opera mini or ucweb browser
- In FQ option enter
- Proxy Type
- Real Host
- Proxy Server
Save all the above settings and leave extra setting blank which show when you open Modded browser. Now enjoy free 3G and GPRS in your mobile. To avoid sim blocking don’t download huge files of more 100MB at once.