Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board [UPSESSB] has released Recruitment notification of 9,294 UP Teachers jobs for Trained Graduate Teacher [TGT] & Post Graduate Teacher [PGT] post.
[UP] Uttar Pradesh TGT & PGT Recruitment
Candidates who are looking to be a Teacher in Uttar Pradesh can goto UPSESSB official website – www.upsessb.org. It contain details regarding Salaries, Grade Pay, Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application fee and Important date . There are a total of 9,294 jobs in TGT & PGT post.
- UP TGT post – 7950
- UP PGT post – 1344
Education Qualification for TGT & PGT UP Recruitment
UP TGT Qualification – Candidate should have completed their Graduation in a particular subject required for the TGT post subject you are applying for and have completed B.Ed from govt. recognized training center.
UP PGT Qualification – Applicants should have done Post Graduation in the respective subject that you are applying for that post.
Age Limit : Aspirants should be within the age limit of 21-60 Years. This age is applicable for both the post of UP Teachers Recruitment.
Online Application Fee for UP TGT & PGT Recruitment
- General category Applicant – Rs.625
- ST Category Aspirants – Rs.175
- SC Category Candidate – Rs.375
Pay Scale For UP Secondary Education Teachers
- For Trained Graduate Teacher’s post Salary is from Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800. Grade pay is Rs.4,600.
- For Post Graduate Teacher’s Post salary is from Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800. Basic Pay is Rs.4,600.
How to apply online for UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2016?
- Candidate have to open link – http://pariksha.up.nic.in/Online_App/Notifications.aspx .
- Select your post – TGT & PGT
- Fill all your details.
- Pay for the application through online or offline mode.
- Download/Print your filled application.
Important dates for UPSESSB Teacher Vacancy
Online Registration Starts- 6th June 2016
Online Registration Ends- 5th July 2016
Payment of Application Fee via online or Offline[Demand Draft] mode – 3rd July 2016